Dovetail Vises - Dovetail Workholding
Dovetail Vises for Workholding
There is a constant need to increase your bottom line, which is why the dovetail vise is designed to provide efficient 5-face machining and to lower scrap costs.
How it works:
1. Place the vise on your standard 2-inch grid.
2. Insert two precision locating screws and align the vise.
3. Start Machining!
Find out if AMROK’s dovetail vise works for your application here. Stop searching, start machining.
- Two precision bushing holes (.5007/.5013) allow for quick and easy precision location of vise.
- Two precision dowel screws AMF-87996 are used to locate vise on 2” grid systems (included)
- 1/2”-13 SHCS used to mount vise on 2” grid systems (included)
- Designed for holding pre-machined parts on 15° angle
- 50mm M12 precision dowel screws with 50mm dovetail grids also available
*Metric locating and mounting holes available upon request.