MSA - Reduced Face Contact Locknuts for Machines and Bearings
REDUCED FACE CONTACT
- Designed for angular ball bearings and cylindrical roller bearings assembly (ISO diam. series 9).
- Excellent axial rigidity and loading capacity under high levels of dynamic stress.
- High degree of run-out accuracy, even in an installed state.
- Dynamically balanced structure.
- Suitable for high speeds.
- Simple connecting components, no grooves, locking plates, etc.
- Axial position of the contact surface can be easily and precisely adjusted.
- Simple to dismantle thanks to back-sprung diaphragm.