Applying all-round pressure with precision
Higher power densities, increasing levels of dynamic stress and tight budgets: Mechanical engineering requirements demand high-quality shaft-hub connecting elements. Spieth clamping sets and clamping elements are friction-locked shaft-hub connections providing all-round pressure. They are more accurate, precise, efficient, easier to assembly and more service-friendly thanks to the Spieth principle.
Areas of application and examples of use
Spieth clamping sets and clamping elements are used in all sectors of mechanical engineering where high-quality and reliable connections are decisive for the function of the machine/system. At the same time, they are the ideal solution for applications with high levels of replacement and adjustment as well as for manual or automated clamping of sleeves, skids, pivoting heads or rotary tables. Examples include:
- Chipping, forming and cutting machine tools.
- Handling and automation technology.
- Conveyor technology.
- General drive technology and transmissions.
- Packaging machines.
- Fixture construction.
- Compressors and pumps.
- Printing machinery and paper technology.
- Textile machinery.
- Woodworking machinery.
- Process technology – for mixing, crushing and centrifugation.
- Measurement, control and testing technology.
- Precision mechanics and optics.