Rod Locks for Moving Shafts
POSITION HOLDING, POWER-OFF ROD LOCKING DEVICES
- Holds load during power or pressure loss
- Designed to attach directly to your cylinder / actuator or to be used in stand-alone applications
- Reliable mechanical spring clamping with pneumatic or hydraulic release
- Infinitely variable clamping for round shafts/rods
- Double acting locking action for clamping in both directions
- Available in a sealed version for food industry, wash-down, or even underwater applications
- Custom designs available by request
- Made in the USA
- Applications: Fixturing (machine tools), hydraulic presses, automation equipment, earth moving equipment, scissor-lift tables, test and positioning equipment, Printing and paper handling equipment, theatre equipment (platforms), amusement ride equipment, mining, and more.
See SITEMA Safety Devices when the potential for personal injusry exists.
This compact, dual acting clamp design provides axial holding forces from 200 up to 2,450 lbf. The RLI clamps with a patented mechanical spring system and is released with pneumatic pressure. Designed to fit ISO 15552 (previously known as ISO 6431) cylinders / actuators.CAD SELECTION Download Catalog
This compact, dual acting clamp design provides axial holding forces from 200 up to 2,450 lbf. The RLN clamps with a patented mechanical spring system and is released with pneumatic pressure. Designed to fit NFPA cylinders / actuators.CAD SELECTION Download Catalog
AMLOK Rod Locks