AMROK Tombstones and Grid Plates are designed to hold the industry's tightest tolerances for flatness, parallelism, perpendicularity, surface finish, and hole location. All Tombstones and grid plates are built, and then inspected using AME's in-house Coordinate Measuring Machine.
TOMBSTONES MADE TO ORDER
- Material of your choice - Cast iron, Aluminum, Steel or the AMROK Epoxy-Mineral tombstone.
- Industry standard 2.0000" spacing utilizes hardened threaded inserts and bushings for durability.
- Custom hole patterns, T-slots, or any other locating/fastening system available
- Plain Faces - Precision face machined without holes
- Easy-to-use- on-line catalog features standard sizes with "special" sizes available upon request.
Tombstone Shapes & Sizes (CAD Library)
AMROK tooling columns can be made from Cast Iron, Aluminum, Steel Weldment, or the new Epoxy-Mineral material. AMROK designs and machines Plates, Single Angle, Double Angle, Cube, Cross Column, "Y", Window Frame, Triangle, Hexagon, Octagon, and Special Riser Blocks & Consoles or even custom shapes in almost any size.
Tolerance & Machining Options
AMROK tombstones are machined to precision tolerances and designed to fit to the machining center. They can be machined with plain faces, full grid, T-slot, or uniquely customized to customer specifications. Click here to review AMROK's precision tolerances and consider the machining options available.
AMROK Epoxy Mineral
Excessive weight and vibration can cause big problems in a machining environment. AMROK Epoxy Mineral Tombstones are made from crushed stone and a bonding agent and cast to standard sizes and shapes. Steel plugs within the Epoxy-Mineral material are bored to fit bushings and threaded inserts for locating and mounting fixtures and components. The result is an extremely lightweight tombstone with incredible vibration damping characteristics for the highest level of performance.