Advanced fixture design requires experience, skill, and creativity
Design and Build is in our DNA
A predictable and repeatable machining operation relies on a fixture you can trust. Success in this industry demands more automation and less waste.
We Build Fixtures that Make Our Customers Successful
▶ Competitive lead times ▶ Robotic integration ▶ Operator friendly design
At Advanced Machine and Engineering, workholding is what we do. We build products and solution that stand the test of time while also providing you with endless possibilities in your future in workholding. AME's workholding group is outfitted with engineering experts and workholding specialists that work with your team.
CUSTOM FIXTURE DESIGN AND BUILD PROJECTS
CUSTOM HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC FIXTURES
Save time between cycles and clamp and unclamp with hydraulic or pneumatic power. Leverage advanced automation expertise from the AMROK® engineering team.
CUSTOM MANUAL FIXTURES
Change parts manually with fixtures tailor-made to fit workpieces of nearly any shape or size.
CUSTOM FIXTURES FOR 4TH-AXIS TRUNNIONS
Maximize efficiency of your vertical machining center with a custom 4th Axis Workholding Solution.
ONE-STOP TURN-KEY WORKHOLDING
Looking for a place to take care of all your workholding needs? Our fixtures are designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in house. Between our tombstones, trunnion tables, fixture plates, and workholding components, AMROK can become your one stop workholding integrator.
CMM INSPECTION FOR PART ACCURACY
Our fixtures are checked using large scale, state-of-the-art CMMs (Coordinate Measuring Machines) within a temperature controlled environment to ensure the tightest tolerance requirements. Thus, providing you with an accurate machining platform for your parts. CMM reports are available upon request.
CLEVER FIXTURING CONCEPTS WITH RAPID RESPONSE
Speak directly with our expert fixture engineers to discuss your fixturing applications. Our engineering team can quickly provide you with a 3D CAD model of your specific fixture for you to look over and verify.
BUILD TO PRINT WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE.
Looking for something unique? Want us to offer our two cents on your fixture design? No problem.
Want us to manufacture it to your print?
Let’s Work Together
Custom machining fixtures designed for the highest productivity
- Fully-automated hydraulic workholding
- Pneumatic quick-change fixtures
- Manual clamping fixtures made with precision workholding components
- Robotic integration and machine tending for multi-pallet machining cells
High Volume or High Mix - Every Second Counts
Turnkey Workholding -Engineered to be Advanced
- Automate using manual, hydraulic, or pneumatic clamping
- Supply a design for AMROK® to build
- Collaborate with the AMROK® team from start to finish
- Over 30 years of workholding experience
- Designed and made in the USA
DESIGN AND BUILD GOES FAR BEYOND THE FIXTURE
- AME designs and builds custom machinery and machine tool peripherals
- Staffed with a complete team of mechanical, electrical, controls, and fluid power engineers
- Check out our Machine Design group for examples of our work