Fixed and Movable Vises
We believe in a simplified, modular approach, and understand that this is what keeps shops productive—which is why we created fixed and movable vises that work with a standard 2” grid.
How it’s done:
Choose between a smooth or serrated jaw face and install the vise on your fixture with precision locating screws.
Place the part to be machined, and clamp it with a movable vise equipped with the proper jaw face.
Find out if AMROK’s fixed and movable vises work for your application here. Stop searching, start machining.
- Black oxide finish
- Ten precision bushing holes (.5007/.5013 or .6257/.6263) allow for 1” movements of vise
- 5/16” minimum plate thickness for face milling applications, when using taller plate
- Designed for vxvxuse with fixed vises
- Two precision dowel screws are used to locate vise on standard workholding grids
- 1/2” system locating screw: AMF-87994
- 5/8” system locating screw: AMF-87883